Okay so, here are the rules if you’re nominated for the award. In one post:
15 5 fellow bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award.
2. Add an image of the Versatile Blogger Award.
3. Thank the blogger who nominated you with a link back to their blog.
4. Share 7 completely random facts about yourself.
5. Include this set of rules.
6. Inform each nominated blogger of their nomination by posting a comment on each of their blogs.
- I love snow (except when I have to drive in it).
- I was homeschooled my whole life. Until college of course.
- I’ve held a baby kangaroo
- I’m afraid of heights
- I have a giant sweet tooth (I can eat a 8oz bag of sour patch kids in one sitting. Wait that’s supposed to be 5 servings?!? HA!)
- I want to own a pair of converse sneakers in every color.
- I couldn’t do a cartwheel if my life depended on it.
The rules for this award are to list 10 things about myself and award the blog to six other deserving bloggers.
I’m sure your already bored with my seven facts above but here are ten more:
- I drive a punch buggy named Herbie. Unique huh?
- I LOVE MUSIC and have been to over 50 concerts in my life.
- I prefer a home cooked meal to fast food.
- My favorite movie is A Walk To Remember, which I own in both VHS & DVD format just in case 😉
- When I was little I wanted to grow up to be an author.
- I hate drinking juice. I live on milk, water, and soda.
- I’m terrified of public speaking.
- I love the cartoon Phineas & Ferb!!! (I may or may not admit to owning four shirts with their picture on it that I had to buy in the boys section of Walmart…)
- I like to lounge around the house and wear my happy feet slippers (pictured below)
- I can’t possibly think of another fact about myself!