Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly segment hosted by the girls over at
Today’s topic is: The Top Ten Books I’ve Read in 2011
1. Delirium by Lauren Oliver
BEAUTIFUL, BEAUTIFUL, BEAUTIFUL!!!
2. Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi
Tahereh’s writing style is both unique & beautiful! CANNOT wait to read more from this promising new author!
3. Awaken by Katie Kacvinsky
This book didn’t get nearly enough exposure as it should have for how incredible it is! Amazing dystopian. Amazing world building.
4. Restoring Harmony by Joelle Anthony
Another under-exposed dystopian that was awesome!
5. Chasing Brooklyn by Lisa Schroeder
Buckle up and get ready for an emotional roller coaster ride.
6. Possession by Elana Johnson
I have never been more happily confused in my life.
7. I Am Number Four by Pittacus Lore
I can’t believe it took a movie to make me finally read this book.
8. Far From You by Lisa Schroeder
Lisa Schroeder. Need I say more?
9. Just One Wish by Janette Rallison
Lighthearted, funny, sad, and heartwarming. This book has it all.
10. Divergent by Veronica Roth
Great characters, killer ending.